At Centerline, we're passionate about matching our CDL Truck Drivers with some of the best-known companies in transportation. As a Centerline CDL Truck Driver, you will have several advantages over other transportation job seekers.
· We have Full Time and Part Time work available
· Work as much as you want to or as little as you want to!
· All LOCAL, Home Daily
· All days and all shifts available
· All types of Class A openings – Doubles, LTL, Dry Van, Flatbed, Reefer, etc
· Starting between $18.00 - 21.00 Per Hour + Benefits
· Paid Weekly!!!
· We have work in Chattanooga, Smyrna, Lebanon, Nashville, La Vergne, Fayetteville, Hendersonville and many more cities near you!
Centerline Drivers are Respected Professionals. Join the Centerline Team . . .
· Thousands of Centerline Drivers - Branches Offices throughout the US - 40 Years of Service!
· We have an excellent reputation with our drivers and our customers.
· Centerline shows genuine concern for your career objectives.
· Safety is our top priority. We comply with DOT and FMCSA.
· Competitive Weekly Pay -- Direct Deposit or Debit Card
· One application opens doors to some of the largest and most professional transportation companies in the industry.
· Eligibility for health benefits from Day 1 of employment - Medical, Dental, Vision.
1. Recent 1 year (no less than 12 months) of Class A Tractor Trailer driving experience
2. No more than 2 moving violations in the previous 3 years -OR- No more than 1 moving violation and 1 accident in the previous 3 years
3. Endorsements preferred but not required
4. Flexible with schedule and willing to unload
5. Must be at least 22 years old
Are you a driver looking for a safe, top-paying, flexible driving job close to home? At Centerline, we're passionate about matching our drivers with some of the best-known companies in transportation. Our drivers work for some of the largest transportation and logistics companies in North America, delivering goods on local routes. We find you jobs that fit your lifestyle, down to the shift and type of equipment you prefer. These jobs are stable and in high demand.
A criminal background check may be required. Criminal convictions do not necessarily disqualify an applicant from consideration for a position. An individual assessment of an applicant's prior criminal convictions will be made before excluding an applicant from consideration. TrueBlue, Inc. and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and comply with all applicable federal, state and local fair employment practice laws.