USM Restoration, a division of U.S. Markets, Inc., specializes in the repair and refurbishment of aerial lifts, telehandler forklifts, carry deck cranes and most related equipment. We currently have positions available (Full Time/40 hours per week) for experienced mechanics. See below for the levels of mechanics needed:
- Able to perform more difficult repairs with minimal supervision as assessed by management.
- Possesses advanced skills or certifications in a specialized area such as diesel engines or welding.
- Must have extensive set of hand and air tools.
- Has direct and substantial experience with aerial lifts, telehandlers and/or carry deck cranes.
- Able to lead and perform advanced repairs with little to no supervision.
- Has successfully completed aerial specific hands-on training by manufacturer.
- Has demonstrated team leadership abilities.
- Has an extensive set of tools including specialty tools and equipment.
Duties include but not limited to: performing repairs, service and other duties as required; performing hydraulic, electrical and mechanical troubleshooting; rebuilding hydraulic cylinders; creating an accurate repair list with assistance of Shop Foreman and Parts Manager; performing initial repair inspections; performing operational tests of equipment; completing all online training available.
Skills include but not limited to: intermediate or advanced level of hydraulic, mechanical and electrical troubleshooting; understanding of gas and diesel engines; good work ethic and attitude, be able to work in a team environment; willingness to learn; ability to work in a safe manner; organized and dependable; consistency in producing quality workmanship.
The person selected for this position will receive a reference check, criminal background check and drug screening prior to the first day of employment.
We offer a competitive hourly rate commensurate with experience and skills set with room for advancement, a comprehensive benefits package including health/life/AD&D insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, paid uniforms, a safe work environment, an opportunity to receive on the job and factory-provided training.
Please reply with an attached resume, if we feel that you have the qualifications we're looking for, we will contact you to set up an interview.
If you do not have any mechanical experience or tools, please do not respond.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers