We are interviewing candidates for the role of Agency Producer (AP). Join our award winning, successful and tenured Middle Tennessee Farmers Insurance Agency. This is a long-term position where you can work from anywhere in TN.
A qualified AP candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Pass a background check
- Obtain Insurance Licenses
Additionally, the candidate will demonstrate the following abilities and qualities:
- A passion to help and educate people
- Effectively build and maintain relationships
- Interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Time management skills
- Ability to keep track of new products and services
- Multi-tasking and following up on tasks
- Strong reasoning skills
- Ability to solve problems with creative solutions
- Experience in sales with a demonstrated history of successfully making quotas and achieving goals
As an AP you will be assisting the Agency in the following:
- Generating new sales leads and assisting in closing on existing leads to contribute to the profitable growth for the Agency
- Providing excellent customer service to existing policyholders
- Educating and assisting clients regarding policy terms and coverage options
- Inspecting properties to confirm coverage available
What We Offer:
We understand that excellent people need excellent rewards, so acting as a Farmers Insurance Agency Producer you will be offered the following:
- Base Salary
- Many Bonus opportunities
- Paid Vacation after the first year
- Licensing reimbursement
- Career in a secure industry with a stable, reputable and dutiful insurance company
To be considered for this position, please include a cover letter in addition to your resume. Applicants without a background in sales will be rejected. We will contact successful applicants for interview.
Your information is confidential and will be handled with care.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers