Are you looking to take the next step and grow your career in security? If you're a self-starter and have the integrity that we require at Dunbar, we want to talk to you. Our team is looking to add a part-time vault personnel to streamline operations and join our expanding organization.
What We Offer:
• Schedule: Monday - Friday
• Hours: 10 AM - Closing (35 - 40 Hours Per Week)
• Competitive Wages
What You'll Be Doing:
• Responsible for the security of cargo being checked in and checked out of the vault.
• Process liability to insure that it is ready for the various shuttles to banks, other branches or the airport.
• Become knowledgeable of all vault operations, including cargo check-in, check-out and alarm operations.
• Responsible for mastering all vault procedures relating to verification and balancing.
• Operate all functions of handheld scanners.
• Generate and maintain all daily records and reports.
• Cross-train and perform other duties as needed.
• Be a minimum of 21 years of age.
• Must be detail-oriented and accurate.
• Able to lift 50 lbs and stand for long periods of time.
• Able to operate a forklift upon completion of training (certification required).
• Must possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Able to work weekends, holidays and/or extended hours if needed.
Dunbar is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their race, gender, religion, disability, veteran or other protected status. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers