compensation: Hourly Rate based on experience. Starting pay reviewed after 90 days. employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
ISO part-time sales associate(s) at The Bottle Shop at McEwen in Franklin, TN.
*Established Wine/Spirits/Beer store needs new team members.
Customers choose us for our carefully selected products, our knowledge, unique offerings and shopping experience. We are looking for people who are genuinely excited to be in this industry or become more involved in it and want to do so in our shop.
Primary roles & responsibilities include:
- Cashier Duties: running register, checking out customers, taking purchases to car
- Deliveries to customer homes/offices
- Receiving deliveries, restocking & organizing storage
- General shop upkeep
STORE HOURS: Monday-Thursday, 9am-9pm. Friday-Saturday 9am-9:30pm an. Sunday 12-5pm
NEEDED SHIFT DAYS and TIMES:
Primarily 11am-7pm Monday-Saturday, 12-5pm Sunday.
Some 3-7pm shifts available.
Shift needs increase in November and December.
- 21 years of age or older
- Friendly, team oriented, customer focused individuals with GREAT customer service skills and the desire to work with customers and the store's team
- Working knowledge of and interest in wine, spirits, mixology and beer
(Previous experience in this industry preferred)
- Ability to multitask and easily take direction from team members with a great attitude
- Customer service experience a plus
- Night & Weekend availability is a must
- Ability lift cases (roughly 35 lbs) and move around store and up and down ladders
- Comfort climbing a ladder in stock room up to 10 feet
- Applicant must have a valid TN Driver's License and will undergo a criminal background check.
***Applicants who do not include a resume and an introduction of their interest in this position will not be considered.
PAY based on experience.
***Prior to hiring, a background check is required along with three relevant reference checks.
RESTRICTIONS for employment:
- A revoked or suspended driver's license (TN or other).
- Not having a valid TN driver's license.
- Alcohol consumption on the job is grounds for immediate termination.
- An individual may not have a felony conviction for an offense that bears directly on the applicant’s fitness to practice competently.
- An individual may not have a conviction for any crime related to the sale of alcoholic beverages, beer, schedules 1 and 2 controlled substances, controlled substance analogues, or any sex related crime, or embezzlement within the previous eight (8) years
- An individual may not have had an employee or server permit or similar permit issued in a foreign jurisdiction revoked by an issuing authority within the previous five (5) years
Candidates will be required to take the responsible vendor training course within 60 days of hire as per TN law.
1566 W McEwen Dr, Franklin, TN 37067-1732, United States
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers