Property manager needed
QR Code Link to This Post
Small apartments community is seeking an individual property manager with following qualifications:
• Possessing valid Tennessee real-estate license.
• Ability to advertise apartments for rent.
• Ability to meet potential tenants for showing rental and reviewing their applications.
• Ability to do background check, credit check for tenants applying for rent and use good judgment for choosing the tenants that do not have history of eviction, criminal and or similar type conditions. Able to pay deposit and rent by having proven source of income.
• Ability to review lease agreement and explain it to tenants.
• Ability to maintain proper and accurate up to date account of payable rents for each and all units on time and coordinate with central office for book keeping.
• Ability to do verbal and writing communications with tenants on regular bases for any and all issues that may concern the condition of the properties and wellness of tenants.
• Ability to up keep the properties exterior condition by managing proper land scape maintenance and cleaning.
• Ability to inspect the condition of properties for any possible repair and maintenance that may exist.
• Ability to do verbal and writing communications with tenants regarding on time rental payments, in case of delay to file for eviction with court based on proper legal means allowed by Tennessee landlord-tenant law.
• Ability to attend the court as needed for eviction of tenant or tenants that our in default of paying rent.
• Ability to follow up with court to apply for WRITT in order to evict the tenant in coordination with SHERIFE departments for completion of eviction process.
• Ability to hire crew as needed for repairs and or maintenance as needed, oversee their work for timely and economically doable process.
• Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with home office for any and all the issues such as but not limited to related to tenants, properties conditions, collecting rents, court and eviction process and anything else.
Please forward a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org