Healthcare Data Analyst
QR Code Link to This Post
A Nashville company is in search of an Associate Data Quality Analyst. In order to guarantee success in this role, experience in data management is necessary. Strong attention to detail, time management and organizational skills, and the ability to work with a team are also a large part of the position.
Compensation for the Healthcare Data Analyst:
• $21.00 an hour
• Long Term Temp
• Monday Friday 8am to 5pm
Requirements of the Healthcare Data Analyst:
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Visio, and SharePoint.
• Must have previous healthcare and/or hospital experience
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must have time management and organizational skills.
• Willing to work in a collaborative and team environment.
• Experience in customer service
• Experience collaborating in a team environment
• Experience providing high level of support
Responsibilities of the Healthcare Data Analyst:
• Will be responsible for maintaining pre-sourcing inbox by taking ownership of requests for pre-sourcing information in a timely manner, triaging inquiries, filling requests, and working with internal teams providing customer satisfaction.
• Supports project progress by tracking activities; identifying problems and ensuring delivery of data is maintained.
• Collect, format and upload new and existing pre-sourcing items from multiple sources internal and external.
• Build and maintain business relationships with vendors by working together to obtain pre-sourcing items that do not currently exist in item management.
• Establish, build, and maintain a database for pre-sourcing activity tracking.
• Participates in problem solving efforts between departments, vendors, and teams.
• Review data quality issues as a result of rule applied to item master data.
Please respond with an updated resume and contact information. You may also apply in person Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. at our Nashville office:
2 International Plaza, Suite 800
Nashville, TN 37217
(In the gold building on Briley Parkway, in between I-40 and Murfreesboro Road)
When coming to apply, make sure to bring the appropriate ID(s) for the I-9 verification. For more information, feel free to contact our Nashville Office & Administrative location at (615) 399-0050.
About Wood Personnel Services:
Wood Personnel Services is a full service staffing and recruiting firm that has been successfully serving the Middle TN community for the past 30 years. Our exclusive focus on serving Nashville, Cool Springs, Gallatin, Lebanon and Murfreesboro, TN gives us a hometown advantage in working with Middle Tennessee's best employers and employees. Local decision making means fewer delays and less red tape than other firms. We provide better service and stronger candidates to our employers while helping job seekers find the right opportunities quickly and professionally.
WE WON! ...We earned the Best of Staffing® Award for providing remarkable service quality. This is the 7th year in a row Wood Personnel has earned this award. We specialize in administrative & office support, industrial & warehouse, and technical & management placements. Our position can vary from temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire opportunities.