compensation: Competitive - DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Family office is seeking a sophisticated, experienced Personal Assistant who
is available to travel 70% of the time, both domestically and internationally.
This is a live out position located in South Florida.
Must be willing to relocate.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
• Emotional intelligence; you have a big heart and serving fulfills you
• You are genuinely polite and professional
• You are team oriented; you work well with family members and other staff
• You are experienced at maintaining confidentiality with the highest level of professionalism and judgement
• You enjoy the challenge of working under pressure
• You love to travel and have the ability to travel as needed
• You are available to be on-call 24/7 as needed
• You adapt to routines that involve frequent changes throughout multiple time-zones
• You are organized; you enjoy packing and unpacking, then do it all over again
• You enjoy making purchases and take pride in your gift wrapping skills
• You are resourceful and solution-focused
• You can capture notes from various events and can organize them into summaries
Required Minimum Experience:
1 – 3 years of supporting a Family Office with heavy calendaring and private travel logistics
1 – 3 years of previous experience as a Personal Assistant
1 – 3 years of Domestic and International travel
Strong communication skills
Enthusiastic and energetic
Reliable and looking for a long-term career
Benefits package including health, dental, 401k, etc.
Please note that a resume is required for consideration; a thoughtful cover letter is greatly appreciated and salary expectations.
Job Type: Full-time
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers