The Inside Story, LLC
Virtual Assistant Job Description
The Virtual Assistant is responsible for the execution of client projects and tasks for The Inside Story. They will provide deliverables at/above quality standards to ensure an engaged and loyal long-term client relationship.
VA Contractor to start/Responsibilities included:
Execution of client projects/tasks, include but not limited to:
● Calendar management, scheduling and coordination of meetings
● Basic sales and marketing support, social media research management and support
● Executive Administrative support services; E-mail support and communication
● Data entry
● Internet Research
● Event planning coordination-some onsite support may be needed. Set-up/break-down of events.
● Creation of various documents, spreadsheets and presentations
● Editing and proofreading documents to ensure accuracy and consistency
● Travel coordination
● Establishing and maintaining standard operating processes/procedures. Develop templates and/or systems
* Ability to identify potential project work opportunities
Working on assignments/account(s):
● Client support and communication, including weekly in person review visits or review calls to ensure a
positive client relationship
● Providing backup assistance to other contractors / employees
● Tracking and recording activity and time worked for TIS clients on own time. Must be able to provide details
in the event a client requests a breakdown of services rendered.
● Project Manager will lead, support and oversee Virtual Assistant ensure client needs and expectations are
being met. No less than formal quarterly review of services, performance, and metrics will be done with VA
and each client. Need to be open to constructive feedback from clients and or TIS team ; as a virtual company
its important we are in consistent communication to help support both clients and our team members.
Key Skills required for this role:
● Active Listening-- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points
being made, asking questions, as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times
● Social Perceptiveness--Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do
● Critical Thinking-- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative
solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
● Service Orientation--Actively looking for ways to help people
● Writing-- Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience
● Time Management--Managing one's own time and the time of others
● Attention to detail
● Trustworthiness--Ability to maintain client confidentiality and use proper discretion with sensitive
● Ability to work as a team player is a must
● 2-5 years minimum experience working in a corporate environment
● Experience may include sales (retail and promotional), customer service, marketing, clerical, management, entry project management, hospitality, business analytics, public relations, athletics, communications, business administration, recruitment, internships, etc.
● High School diploma or equivalent.
● Flex schedule - on site or virtual availability (Monday-Friday 8:00am-5pm)
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● Strong computer skills in the areas of Microsoft Office Suite and GMail
o Hubspot (Other similar CRM systems)
o T-Sheets/Billable Time Programs- understand billable hours/project work
o Email Campaign systems- Survey Monkey/Mailchimp, etc...
o Canva, Adobe, various marketing software programs
o Competent skills within Social Media platforms-facebook, LinkedIN, Instagram
● Required to sit for long periods of time
● Frequent light physical effort may be required
● Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard and mouse
● Ability to travel via automobile
● 25 hours per week to start
● Must be able to support work up to 10 hours per week onsite during 8am to 5pm hours, typically in the Nashville/Frank/Brentwood area
Please reply with resume and cover letter.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers