Award-Winning Rock Band Seeking Permanent Lead Guitarist
We are a group of Christian guys with a mainstream grunge-rock project that are currently interviewing for a permanent, professional Lead Guitarist! We've already gotten some great traction with some national and international attention, including several awards and regular rotation. Billboard charted, won some major awards, and we've played with several major artists too (Tantric, Saliva, Smile Empty Soul, and more)! And we're looking to grow up from here, with your help! This is an equal-effort opportunity. We all split the work, and we split the profits.
The ideal candidate must have the following:
* Their own guitar and equipment.
* Their own reliable vehicle to transport them to rehearsals, studio, shows, etc.
* A positive and professional attitude with a willingness to work hard, both musically and in band business, with a pre-established team that is collectively moving to get to the next level. (Your personal skills belong here, and we'll find a way to utilize them within the team!).
* Ability to make time to practice songs on their own so they can come prepared to rehearsals (our songs are challenging and will help you grow).
* Must have flexible week nights that can be coordinated with our schedule for rehearsals, team meetings, and studio/set time schedule.
* A Christian guy in his 20s or 30s that is serious about living the elements of his faith within our team and community, and wants to bring purpose and meaning to the world through the music and beyond.
* Someone who is aligned with our mission to create good quality music in every way, and who isn't afraid to put the work in with the team to get there.
* Absolutely no drug use or alcohol abuse.
If all of this describes you, please send us an email with:
1. An introduction of yourself, telling us how old you are.
2. What is your musical background (how long you have been playing, training, influences, favorite artists, etc.)?
3. What kind of guitar/gear are you playing on?
4. Why you want to be a part of a serious band?
5. What is your personal mission for your life?
6. Do you think you would benefit from being a part of a tight-knit band family that wants to help each other excel in every area of life?
7. Please attach a photo of yourself and a video of you playing. It doesn't have to be professional or from a live show. It can even be something you make on your phone just for this. It just has to showcase your style.
If you're into bands such as: The Beatles, Foo Fighters, Nirvana, Thrice, Muse, Alice in Chains you'd probably be a good fit with our style.
Serious inquiries only for someone that wants to be a part of something bigger. Upon reviewing, if you are selected, you will receive a response from our team for an interview.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers