compensation: $18-22 per Hour DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Distribution company is looking for working warehouse supervisor to help manage receiving, stocking, order filling and shipping. Professional work environment. Monday-Friday only, no weekends. Hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Salary of $18-$22 per hour to start, depending on experience. Learn more about our company by visiting www.alliancemro.com.
Employee Benefits Include:
• Competitive Salary
• Medical, Dental, Life and Vision Plans
• Paid Vacation (PTO-8.5 days in Year 1)
• Paid Holidays (8 days per year)
• Bereavement Pay
• Employee Purchase Program
• Stable Hours - Monday thru Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
• No nights or weekends
Qualifications for this position include:
• High school diploma.
• Stable work history and good attendance record a must.
• 2 years' experience working in warehouse or shipping environment.
• 1 year of experience supervising people.
• Experience working in an automated distribution center preferred.
• Home Depot and Lowes employees are welcome due to product knowledge.
• Strong computer skills a must.
• Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
• Must be able to pass drug screen and background check.
• We need a hard worker who is teachable and wants to advance through the company.
To be considered for this position, email your resume or qualifications in response to this ad. No phone calls please.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers