At Legacy Law Group (LLG), we are committed to excellence in serving our Estate Planning, Asset Protection and Estate Administration clients. LLG helps families find peace of mind & leave a meaningful legacy. We recognize that achievement of this goal requires an environment that strives to support and enrich the lives of all who work at LLG. Through teamwork and a joint quest to achieve our vision, we are an employer of choice. LLG demands professionalism and dedication from our attorneys and staff, yet our culture is relaxed, considerate and fun.
QR Code Link to This Post
Our Cole Values govern our firm and our hiring decisions:
Care & Concern for Others
Passionate about What We Do!
The Administrative Coordinator is a key role at LLG and will report to the Practice Director.
• Answering Phones
• Scheduling Meetings
• File Creation & Organization
• Data Entry
• Mail Processing
• Travel Booking
• Office Maintenance
• Firm Errands (Bank, FedEx, Post Office, etc.)
• Other Duties as Assigned
• Professional appearance and polished demeanor
• Respect for confidentiality and discretion
• Attention to detail
• Able to move quickly between tasks and handle interruptions smoothly
• Enthusiastic attitude and good work ethic
• Minimum 2 years work experience in a business services setting