80+ year old West Nashville construction company is seeking a fork lift operator for first shift that runs Monday through Friday, 7am – 3:30pm. There will be opportunities for overtime.
QR Code Link to This Post
• We are a drug-free workplace so you must pass a pre-employment drug screening to qualify for this job
• Must be capable of frequent lifting of objects up to 50 lbs and assist with heavy material lifts
• Strength to push/pull up to 250 lbs using mechanical aids such as hand trucks, dollies, motorized carts, pallet jacks, etc.
• Employees are frequently required to squat, crouch, kneel and reach overhead
• Stamina to stand, walk and climb stairs for entire work shift if needed
• Ability to follow all established company policies and procedures
• Desire to go above and beyond the job description
• Motivated team player and independent worker
• Must have the ability to function effectively in a fast-paced, team oriented work environment
• Loading and unloading trucks
• Organizing material
• Staging material for production
• Yard maintenance and upkeep
• Other work requests as needed
We will provide training as necessary.
PAY & BENEFITS:
Compensation commensurate with experience and will include a benefits package including medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k with matching, employee assistance program and more.