Join Our Team
Join a team that leverages the collective strengths of our team to deliver products the world needs with a focus on innovation and sustainability.
Flexographic Press Operator - Nashville, TN
• Purpose of position: To ensure a quality product using statistical process control methods and troubleshooting techniques is achieved
• Provides leadership on a printing press to ensure maximum machine and raw material efficiencies are achieved while maintaining a clean, safe, and organized work environment
At Berry, our culture fosters trust and partnerships through appreciation, acknowledgement, and inclusion. Taking care of customers means taking care of employees.
Berry offers many benefits including:
• TOP PAY
• Profit Sharing
• Educational Reimbursement
• Employee Recognition
• Global diversity & Inclusion
• Safe work environment
• Relocation assistance available for qualified applicants
• 3 to 5 years of Flexographic experience required
• Based on level of experience, may be required to complete minimum four week on the job training Monday through Friday on Day Shift
• HS diploma or GED required
• Strong mathematical & mechanical aptitude
• Must be able to work 12-hr rotating shift schedule (including nights & weekends) 5-5
• Positive attitude & good work ethic
• Must be able to work in team environment
• Previous manufacturing experience preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
CALL NOW! 833-406-1504
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact this job poster with unsolicited services or offers.