compensation: Up to $17.00 per hour, plus incentive program for additional earnings employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Puryear Farms Landscaping is a family owned, 27 year old business, that has created a superior company culture based on professionalism and respect for one another, our customers and the community. Our team members are passionate outdoor lovers, community leaders, and come from diversified backgrounds. We hire people who share the vision of creating a great company culture and see this as their "destination company".
Are you an experienced Team Leader in Lawn & Landscape Maintenance looking for a work environment where professionalism and respect is paramount, and includes excellent compensation and benefits? We may be looking for you!
Puryear Farms Nursery & Landscaping is expanding and we are looking for organized and detailed thinkers to join our growing team of landscape professionals. We are a full-service company serving residential & commercial clients, offering design & landscaping installation services including hardscapes, property maintenance services, irrigation, outdoor lighting, snow removal and exterior construction services.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
The Lawn & Landscape Maintenance Crew Leader works under the guidance of our seasoned operations team, while working together to maintain and improve our clients' properties.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
• 3+ years combo experience in Lawn & Landscape Maintenance.
• High School degree or GED equivalent.
• Experience leading, organizing & managing multiple people is a must.
• Working knowledge of fleet equipment and trucks used in the industry.
• Must be able to operate all maintenance equipment & train other employees on safe & proficient use.
• Valid driver's license and clean driving with no criminal record.
• Good written & verbal communication skills. Bilingual in English & Spanish a PLUS!
• Ability to maintain a professional, positive and charismatic demeanor at all times.
• Superior company culture built on respect and professionalism
• Numerous company events with opportunities to involve your family
• Compensation up to $17 per hour
• Incentive structure allowing for additional earnings
• Paid vacation (PTO) after one year with additional day added each year
• Paid holidays (total of 6) after one year
• Simple IRA plan available after one year (3% match)
• Health insurance after 90 days
We were honored to be named "2016 Tennessee Landscape Contractor of the Year" by the Tennessee Nursery & Landscape Association.
Visit the office: 1490 Cherokee Road, Gallatin, TN 37066
Apply online: www.puryearfarms.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers