compensation: $15 per hour employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Chiro Nash is seeking an energetic and detailed oriented, person who enjoys problem solving to join our team as a technical chiropractic assistant for a growing chiropractic clinic in East Nashville!
You can expect to be challenged, pushed out of your comfort zone, and work towards a goal bigger than yourself.
Our mission is to see our city transformed as its residents are set free from their health challenges and empowered to live in the health that will enable them to fulfill their callings, enjoy their families, and feel comfortable in their skin.
- Light front desk responsibilities (i.e. answering phones, scheduling, billing.)
- Assist with clinic patient flow
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Prep patients and prepare patient forms
- Assist the chiropractor during exams and procedures
- Rehab training
- Be willing to earn the certification to take digital x-rays and upload digital x-rays into patient files
- Maintain cleanliness in the office
Applicants should submit the following via email reply to this post:
- Results of DISC profile: https://www.123test.com/disc-personality-test/
- One-minute video introducing yourself and detailing your interest in the position
Failure to submit all three will disqualify you from consideration.
Group Interview to be held this month.
Job Type: Part-Time (about 30 to 35 hours a week)
Salary: $15 per hour, with the possibility of moving into a salaried full-time position.
Chiropractic office experience preferred, but not required.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
Customer Service: 2 years
Chiropractic Office: 1 year
High school or equivalent
Nashville, TN 37206
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers