QR Code Link to This Post
1799 Gallatin Pike North -- Madison, TN 37115
For immediate consideration, apply here to...
Panera is seeking Delivery Drivers to be the driving force behind our new delivery program . Delivering for Panera is a great way to earn extra income on a flexible schedule. As a Panera delivery driver, you'll join a team that has fun at work and embraces a culture of helping others. No previous experience needed, just bring your positive attitude and we'll provide the training!
Our drivers earn hourly wages, tips and mileage reimbursement and receive their tips in CASH at the end of their shift.
Why deliver for Panera?
• You can take pride in the craveable, clean food you deliver.
• There's little to no cash handling required--our orders are paid for online.
• You'll join a team that believes in good food that's also good for you.
• Tips and mileage are paid out daily.
• You'll enjoy 65% off of Panera food while at work.
• Health benefits are available for part-time associates, too.
• You can save on car insurance, tires and more with our associate discount program.
What will you do as a Panera delivery driver?
• Carry delicious (and correct) orders from the bakery-cafe to hungry customers.
• Help the cafe team in between deliveries.
• Bring the Panera guest experience to homes and offices by providing outstanding customer service.
What will you need to get started as a Delivery Team Member?
You must be at least 18 years old and have:
• A valid driver's license.
• A vehicle with current registration and insurance that can be used for deliveries.
• A motor vehicle record in good standing.
*For 601794 only.
This sign-on bonus is only valid for Line Cooks who are hired and meet all qualifications of the program.
Sign on bonus paid out after 90 days is as follows: The new hire is actively employed by Panera, LLC for a minimum of 90 days.
The sign on bonus program is subject to ongoing review and may be changed or discontinued at any time.
Panera, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer