compensation: Commensurate with experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Deliver on our Guest Promise by providing service that is friendly, helpful, clean and fast. Maintain a Facility that is clean, safe, and in good repair. Support an Experience that is comfortable, distraction-free, and picture perfect. Support our Mission to provide our guests with the best possible out-of-home entertainment experience.
Each associate is hired for their ability to be cross-trained in the areas listed below. While all associates may be considered for cross-training some may be assigned duties in one of the areas below at management's discretion. General responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Assist with other Crew functions and perform other duties as directed.
* Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled shifts to ensure timely performance of duties.
* Uphold AMC's Business Practice Standards and ensure compliance with company programs.
The essential functions of a Box Office Cashier include but are not limited to:
* Complete ticket purchase transactions by greeting each guest, identifying what tickets the guests request, reading a computer screen and operating a keyboard or dispensing manual tickets, completing a credit card transaction or collecting cash and making change accurately, completing a AMC Stubs transaction, and thanking the guest.
* Keep box office clean and well organized, and ensure the security of all box office cash and tickets.
* Update box office signage, complete various reports as needed, and distribute guest surveys as needed.
* Direct business calls to -- or take messages for -- members of management in a professional manner.
* Maintain proper level of change in cash drawers with assistance of managers and operations coordinators.
* Enforce the movie ratings system to keep underage guests from purchasing tickets to films that are restricted to adult audiences only.
* Distribute, ensure proper working order of, and understand how to operate Assisted Moviegoing Equipment.
* Answer guest questions courteously and accurately or quickly direct them to the appropriate resource.
The essential functions of an Usher include but are not limited to:
* Clean and maintain the exterior and interior areas of the theatre including auditoriums, restrooms, and lobbies. Also control access to the theatre and the auditoriums, and assist guests throughout their visit by
providing direction and answering questions.
* Control access to theatre at ticket drop box by greeting each guest, reading information on the ticket, tearing tickets, directing guests to correct auditoriums, and depositing tickets in ticket drop box.
* Ensure picture perfect presentations and enforcement of the Silence Is Golden program through auditorium evaluations. Frequent monitoring of auditoriums for picture and sound quality, temperature, lighting levels,
audience behavior, and film piracy.
* An expanded list of essential functions for the Usher position is available upon request from theatre management.
The essential functions of a Concessionist include but are not limited to:
* Sell food and beverage items that meet the Food and Beverage standards of fresh, appetizing, and properly prepared to theatre guests. Maintain the cleanliness of the concession area. Since most concession sales occur fifteen minutes immediately prior to the start of a movie, concessionists must move quickly while delivering on our Guest Promise.
* Greet guests, assemble food orders, suggestive sell/upsell, operate point-of-sale terminals, make change accurately, and thank guests.
* Transport bags of raw popcorn, cans or boxes of seasoning oil, syrup boxes, buckets of ice, and other stock.
* An expanded list of essential functions for the Concessionist position is available upon request from theatre management.
AMC and its subsidiary companies will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to an applicant’s race, color, religion, creed, gender, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, military status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other reason prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law, regulation, or ordinance.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities