Calvary Young Children’s School in the Green Hills area of Nashville is seeking early childhood professionals who are passionate about working with young children. CYCS is a DHS licensed, Three Star Quality preschool program that serves children 6 weeks to five years of age from 7:30-5:30 daily. We provide a safe, nurturing Christian environment for our children, families, and staff.
QR Code Link to This Post
We have a Full Time Assistant teaching position available. The hours are set from 8:45-5:45, Monday-Friday. The base rate is set with the option of educational add-ons. To pursue this opportunity, call (615) 269-5574 for more information.
To be considered for employment a candidate must:
• Be able to work well in a team atmosphere
• Have relevant experience and training in working with young children.
• Demonstrate a willingness to learn and receive additional training.
• Have knowledge of the TN DHS rules and regulations and The Environment Rating Scale is preferred.
• Assistant Teacher Candidates must be 18 years old and have a minimum of a High School Diploma. A CDA, Associate or BS/BA degree is preferred.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Supervising and interacting with the children in the classroom
• Assisting with diapering, potty training, and/or toileting depending on the age group
• Supervising meal and snack times
• Other classroom duties
Benefits include, but are not limited to:
• Opportunity to participate in group health insurance
• Opportunity to participate in life insurance
• Retirement plan for full-time employees after 7 years
• 50% discount on child care for full-time employees
• Opportunities for continued professional development in early childhood
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.09 per hour
Masks are provided for all children and staff, smocks are provided for all staff to wear daily, and temperatures of all staff and children are taken before entering the building.