The 700 Club Prayer Center – Nashville, TN
QR Code Link to This Post
The Christian Broadcasting Network (CBN) is looking for Call Center Representatives to join our dynamic call center team. We are seeking dedicated customer service professionals who are passionate about the mission of CBN and are ready to upgrade their job into a fulfilling career.
The hours for our Nashville Call Center are 8am-5pm Central, Monday-Sunday.
This position will communicate with established and prospective CBN partners to encourage financial support, inform, and minister through prayer using accepted biblical doctrine.
This is a regular, full-time position working 40 hours per week from 8am-5pm Central and paid at $11.50 per hour. Along with full-time benefits, Regent University offers CBN Employees a 75% tuition discount available immediately!
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
• Excellent listening skills and ability to empathize with others
• Knowledge of the Bible and ability to pray concise, scripture-based prayers
• Ability to communicate professionally with good oral and written communication skills, including proper use of sentence structure, grammar, and spelling
• Good computer skills including use of Windows-based operating system, web browser, and email program with ability to learn new software
• Comfortable working at a computer workstation for entire shift
• Strong reading comprehension skills
• Ability to work in a structured, fast-paced environment, and adapt to change
• Ability to self-manage and take appropriate initiative
• Strong ability to maintain consistent punctuality and attendance
• Ability to work rotational weekends and holidays as needed
• Excellent ability to maintain confidentiality and safeguard sensitive information
• Experience with Call Center software a plus
* Also seeking Spanish/English bilingual candidates.*
CBN is a global nonprofit ministry demonstrating the love of God and sharing the Gospel through traditional and digital media, and humanitarian aid. Headquartered in beautiful Virginia Beach, VA, CBN offers a professional and rewarding work environment, competitive salary, and full benefits package. If you meet the listed qualifications and are in agreement with CBN’s mission and purpose, please submit an application online by visiting www.cbn.com.
We are unable to give full consideration to resumes without applications.