compensation: Salary: $32,500.00 to $75,000.00 /year employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Interstate Logistics Systems is expanding and we want you to share in the growth. Our Murfreesboro, Tennessee office is hiring driven, confident, and personable Account Executives who are ready to work in a dynamic environment. This is not a job– it is a career opportunity that offers professional growth and uncapped earnings.
Logistics Account Executive (Sales)
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- Research leads, qualify your prospects transportation needs, and win new client accounts through inside sales efforts
- Prepare and negotiate rates and terms for existing and prospective business partners to win new and ongoing freight opportunities
- Generate brokerage revenue to successfully achieve monthly and quarterly individual and team goals and initiatives
- Take ownership of your clients freight movements; be forthright about any occurrences and take full responsibility for them while proactively providing solutions to stakeholders
- Communicate with carrier operations, and any other parties handling your freight, to ensure that shipper and consignee are aware of any challenges or issues that may occur
- Grow long term relationships with existing clients by continuously displaying the highest levels of integrity, professionalism, and service at all times
Qualifications, Experience, and Education:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or similar field of study with emphasis in; Supply Chain, Transportation, Logistics, Sales, Marketing, or International Business preferred
- Previous experience in transportation, warehousing, or similar industry preferred
- Previous sales experience preferred
Pay and Benefits:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Uncapped Commission (NO draw)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage available
- And numerous other opportunities… for professional growth, to participate in and shape office culture, to win other perks and prizes, to share in the success of Interstate Logistics as we scale our business.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please contact us today!
About Interstate Logistics Systems
Interstate Logistics Systems is a privately held third party freight brokerage providing customers across North America with outstanding service across multiple modes of transportation. Founded in 1995, we have over 20 years of proven service to our customer and carrier partners. Our reputation for excellence and integrity is what keeps us growing year after year.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $32,500.00 to $75,000.00 /year
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers