QR Code Link to This Post
Employee acts as ambassador between the patients/guests and the Hospital while providing parking patrol, providing directions, and performing greeter functions for the campus. The Ambassador is charged with providing exceptional service for the Hospital while upholding strong guest relations as the end result.
The Ambassador will assist patients with way-finding/directions, vehicle jump starts and will monitor all parking areas to report any suspicious activity to safety and security.
Basic responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Monitor and uphold Hospital parking policy by assisting with educating associates on where their assigned parking areas are located and completing parking audits.
2. Working outdoors in all weather conditions for extended periods of time.
3. Greeting all patients, visitors and team members in a professional manner
4. Keeping a high level of service in mind with every task
5. Constantly observes conditions of property throughout the campus and immediately reports and/or initiates action to correct unsafe conditions.
6. Maintains awareness of proper safety precautions at all times.
7. Performing basic jump start assistance with proper PPE (personal protective equipment) and customer waiver of liability
8. Offers to assist patients in locating their vehicle if they have forgotten where parked (no retrieval).
9. Assists guests with coordinating roadside assistance services available from local vendors.
10. Respecting the boundaries of confidentiality, HIPAA laws and safety
Physically walks/drives the property on a frequent basis and offers to assist guests. Assists Hospital with traffic control, parking patrol, high level guest interaction and reports any unauthorized parking violations to Hospital.
Ideal candidates will have:
1. Strong customer service background and skills
2. Prior work experience in a facilities, parking, and hospitality field required.
3. Projection of a professional image by following dress code and appearance standards as set forth by ABM and the Hospital
4. Basic mechanical aptitude
5. A willingness to be trained and quick learner
6. Works with minimal supervision
7. A natural initiative to perform tasks thoroughly with attention to detail
8. Strong work ethic with drive to succeed
9. A positive, upbeat attitude and the ability to handle adversity with tact and diplomacy
*$100 Bonus After 90 Days - rules apply - discuss during interview
*Must mention Bonus in the in-person ineterview
Equal Opportunity Employer
Hospital, Hotel, Valet, Valet Parking, Parking, Hospitality, Hospitality Staffing, FOH, Front of House, Service Staff, Restaurant Job, Hourly Job, Hotel Hourly Job, Hospital, Driver, Transportation, Garage, Cash tips, Tips, Outdoors, Exercise, Healthcare, Women, Student, Veteran, Casino, Flexible Schedules, Benefits, Gratuities, Part Time, PT, Full Time, FT, Seasonal, Fitness, Fitness Center, Retail, Customer Service, Guest Service, Attendant, Front Desk