compensation: 45,000k to 55,000k employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Residential Production Manager
employment type: full-time
Production Manager Job Description
The Production Manager is responsible for the entire production process of the
company. He coordinates all activities related to the actual repairing or
construction of jobs. The Production Manager is responsible for completing each
job on time, on budget and with a high level of quality. The Production Manager
will represent the company for all production related items. Complete customer
satisfaction is the ultimate goal.
• Minimum of five (5) years, full- time experience in managing residential
• Professional degree, preferably in Construction Management or equivalent
• Hands-on experience in residential roofing repair and replacement trades person.
• Proficient with MS OFFICE and ACCULYNX software
• Excellent communication skills
• Working knowledge of residential construction methods, techniques and
• Systems, and building codes
• Reviews proposals / contracts for feasibility, cost and schedule issues
• On going evaluation of subcontractors
• Responsible for obtaining permits
Management of Jobs
• Responsible for a complete understanding of the job from available verbal
and written information including: blueprints, specifications and bids
• Insures that each job site is visited daily by a company representative to
monitor job progress, quality, safety, cleanliness and site security
• Creates job schedules, orders materials and schedules sub contractors
• Conducts a pre-construction meeting at the start of each job
• Responsible for emailing daily Job Report to customers
• Maintains job log for each active job
• Conducts regular project review meetings with customers
• Responsible for change orders: scope, cost, documentation and customer
• Responsible for punch list and job completion
Financial / Cost Management
• Identifies cost concerns in the estimating phase
• Tracks actual costs against estimates and coordinates with sales and
• Approves invoices for payment
Production Manager Job Description - continued from page 1
• Ensures compliance with all company rules, policies and agreements
• Supervises field staff and subcontractors
• Evaluates quality at each production step
• Document company procedures and train employees and subcontractors
Work Hours and Schedule
• We work with customers from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm on weekdays.
• The position is anticipated to be a 40 hour per week commitment.
• Periodically the job will require additional time.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers