compensation: $45,000 to $55,000 + bonus potential employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Start Your Career in Mortgage Banking Sales
Mortgage Analyst with Promotion to Mortgage Banker
Join a mortgage banking firm right here in downtown Nashville!
An innovative mortgage banking firm, with an office in the heart of SOBRO, is looking for mortgage analysts who will have the opportunity to be promoted to full time mortgage bankers within three to four months of being hired.
This position is offered for our Nashville location but initial training will be completed in our Greater Chicago corporate office.
This is not a typical financial or bank analyst position. Candidates for this position must be willing to communicate and speak directly with clients, underwriters and loan closers on a daily basis. Individuals who prefer pure analysis and number crunching with limited interaction with clients should not apply.
Candidates should have a college degree, strong communication and organizational skills, dress and conduct themselves professionally and possess a commitment to client service. Candidates must also possess a desire to succeed as we expect career advancement from this position within six months of the start of employment. Candidates should also be monetarily motivated. Post college work experience is not required but is preferred.
Interested candidates should reply to this posting and remember to attach your resume in MS Word or PDF format and include a link to their LinkedIn profile.
Job responsibilities include:
• After sufficient training, analyze and advise clients on specific mortgage structures and product offerings best suited for their financial needs
• Work with best execution pricing software to determine best rate, loan program and pricing for borrowers
• Research and understand underwriting guidelines while developing extensive loan product knowledge
• Work with mortgage bankers on marketing efforts through social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Constant Contact) and other marketing and PR efforts (sales calls, meetings, outings, events, etc.)
• Study, prepare and pass the federal and state Mortgage Loan Originator exam
• Anticipated first year compensation - $50,000+
• Anticipated second year compensation - $70,000+
• Anticipated third year compensation - $100,000+
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers