compensation: Avg $25 per hour on W2. 40 hours per week. 8a-5p or 9a-6p employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
One of my favorite clients in Downtown Nashville is needing some help. Parking in the garage is paid for, pay rate is roughly $25 or so per hour. Very professional environment.
• We are looking for 2 temp Payroll Coordinator/Specialists to cover the leave of our current Payroll Specialist. The position would be 8-10 weeks, starting asap. They can work 8-5 or 9-6. Below is a job description. Thanks for reading.
The specialist will assist with processing staff and corporate partner payrolls under the direction of the Payroll Manager and the Professional Corporation/Tax Manager.
• Daily responsibilities include preparing on-demand checks for approval by payroll manager and process tax
• integration an ACH files, distribute copies of W-2’s as requested and special projects as requested by the
• Responsibilities will include:
• entering changes into the Workday payroll system based on source documents from human resources, benefits, employees and/or outside agencies
• preparing and maintaining supplemental short-term disability files and correspondence
-- initiating all integrations for overtime pay, deductions, and other pay components
• balancing payroll and reviewing payroll summary reports prior to finalizing each payroll
• settling payroll and transmitting ACH files for direct deposits
• reconciling periodic tax reports and submitting payroll taxes to ADP
• processing general ledger reports;
• processing and distributing payroll reports;
• processing child support and garnishment checks;
• and printing and distribution of paychecks and pay slips.
The specialist will also provide payroll assistance for sole owner/employee corporate partners, which will include:
• generating activity statements and consent forms;
• entering journal entries for payroll deduction and bank fees;
• printing and reconciling pay statements and financials;
• preparing payroll worksheets and monthly pay packages;
• processing accounts payable and accounts receivable;
• handling deposits and book transfers; assisting with tax estimates;
• and miscellaneous processing of various state reports.
• Candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree (preferably in accounting), a minimum of 3 years’ general payroll
experience, and knowledge of federal and multi-state payroll taxes.
• Candidate should be proficient in Outlook, Excel, Word, and QuickBooks Pro.
• Experience with Workday is a plus.
• Candidate should have strong attention to detail, excellent organization skills and follow-through, as well as
excellent customer service.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers