Avaya Partner System/ Avaya IP Office Telecommunications Tecnhician (Nashville)
Manages Others: No
Job Type: Installation: Maint /Repair
Skilled Labor: Telecommunications
Education: High School
Experience: At least 1 year(s)
1. Provide turn up services to services for clients deploying Telecommunication technologies to provide traditional and advanced services. These services include phone, high-speed data, and CCTV to Business customers.
2. Provide implementation, configuration, troubleshooting, testing, and turn-up of telecommunications and/or IP based equipment for clients.
3. Deliver status and updates to the client and/or contractors.
4. Provide customer service functions to clients which may include receiving complaints and/or new or revised requirements from the client.
5. Establish and maintain clear lines of communication between the client, the project manager, engineers, supervisors, the client coordinator, and the sales team for each activity.
6. Provide technical support to clients on various central offices, outside plant, and customer premise equipment.
7. Utilize tools, equipment, communications, and other project assistance skills in widely diverse work locations, which may include an office environment, and business facilities.
8. Maintain safe work environment and practices.
9. Ability to match or detect differences between colors, including shades of color and brightness.
10. Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
11. Ability to travel up to when needed by car and/or plane, may include weekend travel. Includes travel over extended periods of time.
12. Current driver license and reliable personal transportation required.
We is a premier provider of consulting and IT managed services/infrastructure to the small, and medium, market segments. In addition to e financial services, regulatory/compliance, marketing, association management, wireless strategies, strategic planning and operational optimization, the firm provides IT managed services, remote infrastructure management, data center services, security and disaster recovery, applications development and infrastructure development, as well as a network operations center.
Requirements Education and Experience Requirements
1. Associate degree in Telecommunications, Satellite Communications, Electronics, or other related field; equivalent combination of education and experience accepted
2. One or more years of telecommunication or networking (LAN/WAN) experience is preferred
3. Basic knowledge of communication services and computer equipment requiredl
5. Strong communication skills
6. Atleast one year experienced in working with Avaya Partner Systems & Avaya IP Office
Posting ID: 4118816299